The Stabiliser Crush is designed to increase cattle handling efficiency. With dual side immobilisation, this gives greater efficiency with varying beast sizes that is Calves to Bulls. The movement of the beast is evenly minimised, therefore, making the job safer, more time efficient with less stress on the animal. Immobilised cattle are easier to process.
The Cavalier Stabilizer Crush has been fitted with the Cavalier Beast Base, designed to greatly extend the lifetime of the crush. These bases reduce the contact area between the cattle crush and the ground, keeping it away from mud and mess.
The headbale has also been protected with Cavalier’s Zinc Performance Shield on all internal working components, further improving its durability.
All of Cavalier’s cattle crushes are manufactured in Gympie Queensland with all major structures and features having been manufactured from high quality galvanised Australian steel. Each crush is backed by a warranty to ensure that you are completely confident in your Cavalier cattle crush.
- 100% Galvanised Australian Steel
- One touch dual side squeeze
- Needle Gate on working side for safe access
- Slide gate with precision bearing wheels to run smoother, quieter and last longer
- Hot dip Galvanised Channel base for strength and longevity
- Cavalier Heavy Duty Headbale, safest on the market with 3 tooth tongue for ensuring safety and zero head movement when caught. Makes cattle work very easy and cattle don’t drop