The 3 Way Draft Gate Module provides the discerning farmer with an economical drafting system that can be added to any cattle race, portable or permanent. The gates move only in the one direct (inwards for drafting) and are controlled by a simple stainless steel cable pull with spring back return. Both cables have the ability to lock open or closed. The Cavalier heavy duty galvanised base completes the system to provide excellent product longevity. Fully Australian made with Aussie galvanised steel completes this fantastic and simple draft gate.
- Allows safe access to the beasts head at the front of a crush
- Includes an additional 2 x 1100mm working gates
- Easy and efficient way to manually draft cattle
- Available in 6 Bar 97 x 42 Rail or 5 Bar 115 x 42 Rail.
- 3.06m Long x 1.02m Wide x 2.0m High