- Emerald, Queensland
- 9-Jul-2013 - 11-Jul-2013
- Ag-Grow QMIX is ideally located in Emerald, Central Queensland. Since its inception in 1989, it has gone from strength to strength as one of the nations top five field days, attracting over 1500 exhibitors and crowds in excess of 28,000. Held over three days, Ag-Grow now incorporates many renowned events that have grown to such an extent that they could easily stand alone but for now remain as major attractions to the complete experience known as Ag-Grow QMIX. Some of these events include the Queensland Working Cattle Dog Championships, the Queensland Superior Beef Bull Sale, The Ag-Grow Invitation Horse Sale, the Open and Ringer’s Horsemanship Challenge, the Open Cutting and much more. Ag-Grow’s resilience to current external conditions is illustrated by it having achieved the highest recorded prices for store cattle in Queensland for the previous six years. Combined livestock sales now consistently exceed $3 million.
Heritage Ag Show
- Toowoomba, Queensland
- 04-Sep-2012 - 06-Sep-2012
Located in Toomoomba, Darling Downs, Heritage Ag Show is quality agricultural and technology driven event, encompassing all facets of agriculture. Set on a modern site, with facilities acknowledged as the best in Australia it attracts over 700 exhibitors annually.
Starting in 1992, South East Queensland's rural business community appreciated the need for a high class exposition of rural products and services to be staged in the region.
With the support of Queensland's recognised machinery dealer body, the Queensland Farm and Industrial Machinery Dealers (a division of the Motor Trades Association of Queensland), a joint venture was established incorporating the Motor Trades Association of Queensland, The Royal Agricultural Society of Queensland (Toowoomba) and Australian Provincial Newspapers' Toowoomba Chronicle. The joint venture partners provided the management structure required to meet the needs of both manufacturer and consumers of agricultural machinery to develop into a world class expo with the vision of "tomorrows agricultural technology today".
- Bundaberg, Queensland
- 12-Apr-2012 - 14-Apr-2012
The first Agro-Trend was held in 1978 and since then hundreds of thousands of visitors have passed through the gates while an estimated $60 million dollars has been poured into our local economy
Past exhibits have showcased the latest innovations for sugar, horticulture, irrigation and water supply, machinery, motor vehicles and trucks, livestock and animal husbandry, aquaculture, agricultural supplies, packaging and transportation and a range of other rural technologies and industries, including a Craft Expo.
Beef Australia 2012
- 07-May-2012 - 12-May-2012
Australia's National Beef Exposition is one of the world's great beef cattle events. The exposition attracts more than 75,000 local, interstate and international visitors who come to see for themselves how innovation, collaboration, inspiration and celebration collide for one great week every three years in Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia.
Australia's cattlemen and women bring their top stock to compete in a staggering display of more than 4000 cattle from over 30 breeds. A huge trade fair is also a centrepiece of the exposition which, in addition to seminars, property tours and displays, showcase the innovative and sustainable practices that keep Australia at the forefront of world beef production.
Celebrity chefs will cook up a storm in the Demonstration Kitchen, while premium restaurants on site allow you to sample great beef all week. Concerts, fashion shows and a gala ball round out the outstanding entertainment line up at the expo.
Beef cattle genetics will take centre stage at the 2012 expo via an International Genetics Conference and an on-site Marketplace – a custom built precinct featuring the latest genetics research and developments, a Business Lounge, and technical displays and seminars hosted by Australian and international experts. Spread the word overseas by sending on our official Beef Australia 2012 international brochure or this media release for international news outlets (now also available in Spanish and Simplified Chinese).
Field of Excellence Day
- Gympie, Queensland
- 05-Oct-2012 - 05-Oct-2012
- Come along to see the finest of Rural Gympie on display. Be one of the first to witness the workings of our new equipment, catch up with the Cavalier team for a free morning tea and get insight on the latest industry innovations. Cavalier’s Annual Field of Excellence Day is guaranteed to impress with an excellent line up packed with things to see and do. Boasting live demonstrations, industry experts, entertainment and competitions, the field day is beefing up to be better than ever. Register now as the first 50 people get a FREE Cavalier Gourmet Steak Burger!
No items found.